Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's 3 am

Hello.
It's 3 am and I am wide awake so I thought I might do some catching up.
First a little rant.................small business all over the province are struggling to say in business. These are real hard times. Support your local small business, it's worth it, you get full supports and people who care about your needs. If we don't, there won't be any small businesses left to support. Thanks for listening!
Getting ready for retreat now. Alot to do and prepare. It's going to be so much fun.
Ken and I just got back from Nanoose Bay. I usually do a lot of sewing there but this time I was not motivated at all and did not get any sewing done. I did nothing at all. Slept, read and watched TV. Guess that's what a relaxing holiday is all about huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment